Ah, soda. The sound of a popped soda can tab floods us with nostalgic childhood memories of warm and relaxing summer days. Soda has become a staple part of the everyday American diet, lined up in cans and bottles eagerly within hand’s reach in fridges far and near.
These carbonated drinks aren’t just a thing of the past, either — the demand for soda has skyrocketed in modern times. While some brands have fizzled out, others have thrived, making their ways into the hearts of generations of soda fanatics.
5 Fan-Favorite Sodas Every Soda Lover Needs to Try
Whether you’re a sucker for a taste of nostalgia or prefer your drinks with a hint of variety, we proudly offer a unique and wide-ranging variety of drinks to meet our customers’ needs. Not sure where to start? Take a look at some of the best-selling soft drinks and preferred flavors of 2017 before you decide:
- Diet Pepsi: We all want to fulfill our cravings without having to worry about the repercussions. Diet Pepsi offers a guilt-free way to indulge your sweet tooth in the flavor it desires without having to worry about the added calories. The drink remains one of the top carbonated drinks of 2017, likely retaining its favoritism for many years to come.
2. Fanta: If you’re craving a more fruity and tropical flavor, Fanta may be the drink for you. With dozens of fruity flavors offered — and craved — across the globe, we’d say Fanta has earned its spot as one of the top soft drinks of 2017. From the sweet citrusy flavor of Fanta Orange to the tropical tang of Fanta Pineapple, Fanta’s fruit-packed drinks will leave you feeling the cool tastes of summer no matter what time of year it is. Take a look at our variety of Fanta drinks to decide which flavor best suits you.
3. Sprite: A sparkling mixture of lemon and lime, Sprite offers its customers a sweet and fizzy mixture of bubbly delight. Pop open one of our Sprite Zero bottles to enjoy the citrusy flavor that has designated Sprite as one of the most popular soda brands of 2017.
4. Mountain Dew: Many agree — there’s nothing more refreshing than a sip of an ice-cold Mountain Dew straight from the fridge. It offers a unique and one-of-a-kind taste that’s kept customers grabbing for another bottle since the drink’s establishment in 1940. Nearly 80 years later, Mountain Dew still remains a highly favored treat.
5. Coca-Cola: We like to save the best for last. Nothing is more satisfying than the sweet and savory taste of the past. It may be 2017, but Coca-Cola Classic offers the same delicious flavor that has satisfied generations of families for decades. Whether you’re hosting a family reunion or looking for the perfect kickstart to your day, a sip of Coca-Cola is guaranteed to satisfy.